Tribological characterization of modified gear wheel compounds
|01.01.2021 - 31.12.2023
|Link to project:
|Borut Černe PhD.
Polymer Competence Center Leoben has three main objectives:
- Strengthening and improving the existing infrastructure and resources for pre-competitive research (experimental development) in specific fields of polymer engineering and science.
- Developing and strengthening long-term, pre-competitive (experimental development) R&D cooperation with relevant companies in the polymer industry (especially SMEs) and associated service providers (engineering firms, etc.) and developing and improving coherent, long-term expertise with flexible availability covering several fields of polymer engineering and science on the basis of the research potential available at the individual Scientific Partners and Company Partners of PCCL.
- Training scientific and technical staff and qualified future managers. Basic research, industrial research and pre-competitive development (experimental development) in the production, characterisation and processing of polymers and polymer components is to be a driving force for science-based product and process innovation in the polymer industry and the associated services sector. This is intended to facilitate the development of additional applications and fields of operation for polymer products, an increase in value of end products, higher revenues in the polymer industry and an overall increase of the economic, environmental and regional policy benefits of polymers.
- Polymer Competence Center Leoben GmbH
- University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering